This report is a brand new 2017 definitive useful resource for evaluating startup corporations within the sensible buildings area.
Within the 247 pages and 51 charts and tables, the report sieves out all the important thing information and attracts conclusions, so you possibly can perceive how startup corporations are shaping the longer term of the sensible constructing business.
– Companies within the itemizing of over 250 are predominantly constructing efficiency software program targeted, confirming that software program is a key differentiator in clever buildings and has low entry obstacles for brand new entrants.
– 80% of the startups recognized have obtained funding from enterprise capital or personal fairness since 2008. Over 60% of the brand new entrants are primarily based in North America, reflecting the comparative ease with which startups can achieve funding from US traders.
– Startups have attracted a complete of $three,927 million since 2008, with the best stage of funding achieved in 2016, exhibiting elevated confidence by traders within the sector and indicating the optimistic response corporations are receiving for their merchandise and providers available in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Scope of the Report
1.2 Smart Buildings Definition
1.three Definition of Startup Companies
1.four Focus and Categorization of Startups
2. Overview of New Entrants
three. Smart Building Applications
three.1 The Building Internet of Things (BIoT)
three.2 Enterprise Energy Management (EEM)
three.three Real Estate and Property Management
three.four Physical Security in Buildings
three.5 Smart Building to Smart Grid Applications
three.6 Other Smart Building Applications
four. The Global BIoT Market – Sizing & Growth Projections
5. Emerging Technologies
5.1 Artificial Intelligence
5.2 Commercial Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and Smart Robots
6. Partnerships and Investments
6.1 Venture Capital and Private Equity Funding
6.2 Acquisitions of Emerging Players
6.three Initial Public Offerings
6.four Collaboration between Startups and Corporations
6.5 Accelerators and Incubators
7. Partnerships and Strategic Alliances of the Major Players
7.1 BAS Players
7.2 HVAC Equipment Suppliers
7.three Utilities and Energy Services Providers
7.four Lighting Companies
7.5 IT Players
eight. Profiles of Selected Startups
eight.2 Asset Mapping
eight.6 Foghorn Systems
eight.7 Growing Energy Labs Inc (GELI)
eight.9 Origami Energy
eight.11 Prism Skylabs
eight.14 Switch Automation
eight.15 Verdigris Technologies
9. What Does the Future Hold for StartUps?
A1 – Startup Companies Listing
A2 – Funding and Investments 2015 – 2016
A3 – Acquisitions of New Entrants
For extra details about this report go to http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5srjd2/start_ups_and