ARLINGTON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) right now introduced the authors that will likely be options in Gary’s Book Club, presented by Barnes & Noble, at CES® 2018. Participating authors will partake in e-book signings, promote their books to CES attendees and have interaction in vigorous discussions on the CTA Stage, positioned within the Grand Lobby of the LVCC.
“The authors joining us this year cover some of the most interesting topics facing the consumer technology industry, including innovation, history, tech policy and more,” stated Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA. “In its fifth year, the book club brings a number of noteworthy authors to CES 2018 – the global stage for innovation – to share their work and visions.”
CES 2018 Gary’s Book Club authors embrace:
- Ross Baird – The Innovation Blind Spot: Why We’re Backing the Wrong Ideas and What to Do About It
- CTA Stage: Thu., Jan. 11, 2-2:30 PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Thu., Jan. 11, 2:30-Three:30 PM
- Asi Burak and Laura Parker – Power Play: How Video Games Can Save The World
- CTA Stage: Thu., Jan. 11, 1-1:30 PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Thu., Jan. 11, 1:30-2:30 PM
- Peter Csathy – Media 2.zero (18): An Insider’s Guide to Today’s World of Digital Media & Where It’s Going
- CTA Stage: Thu., Jan. 11, 11-11:30 AM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Thu., Jan. 11, 11:30-12:30 PM
- John Grisham and Neal F. Kassell, MD – The Tumor
- CTA Stage: Wed., Jan. 10, 1-1:30 PM
- *John Grisham won’t be doing a sales space signing, though signed books will likely be out there at the Focused Ultrasound Foundation sales space.
- Mark Hatch – The Maker Revolution: Building a Future on Creativity and Innovation in an Exponential World
- CTA Stage: Tue., Jan. 9, 10:30-11 AM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Tue., Jan. 9, 11-11:30 AM
- Thomas Hazlett – The Political Spectrum: The Tumultuous Liberation of Wireless Technology, from Herbert Hoover to the Smartphone
- CTA Stage: Wed., Jan. 10, Three:30-Four PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Wed., Jan. 10, Four-5 PM
- Coleen Sterns Leith – Ultra Hi Def Marketing: The 5-Step Guide to Total World Domination within the Tech Industry
- CTA Stage: Tue., Jan. 9, 2-2:30 PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Tue. Jan. 9, 2:30-Three:30 PM
- Steve Miller – Uncopyable: How To Create an Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition
- CTA Stage: Wed., Jan. 10, 11-11:30 AM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Wed., Jan. 10, 11:30-12:30 PM
- Chris Snook and Travis Wright – Digital Sense: The Common Sense Approach to Effectively Blending Social Business Strategy, Marketing Technology, and Customer Experience
- CTA Stage: Wed., Jan. 10, 2-2:30 PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Wed., Jan. 10, 2:30-Three:30 PM
- Stephen Wolfram – Idea Makers: Personal Perspectives on the Lives & Ideas of Some Notable People
- CTA Stage: Tue., Jan. 9, Three:30-Four PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Tue., Jan. 9, Four-5 PM
- Mariya Yao and Adelyn Zhou – Applied Artificial Intelligence: A Handbook For Business Leaders
- CTA Stage: Tue., Jan. 9, 1-1:30 PM
- Barnes & Noble Booth Signing: Tue., Jan. 9, 1:30-2:30 PM
CES 2018 returns to Las Vegas Jan. 9-12. The Barnes & Noble sales space within the Grand Lobby can have signings from Jan. 9-11. Visit CES.tech for more information on the authors and Gary’s Book Club.
Take a glance at three new areas at CES 2018. High-definition video b-roll from CES is offered for simple obtain on CESbroll.com. See unique pictures from the CES present ground, keynotes, convention classes, occasions and award ceremonies within the CES photo gallery.
Produced by the Consumer Technology Association, Inside CES 2018 – Trends and Takeaways gives a whole overview of everything of CES, together with unique CTA analysis and development evaluation not out there wherever else. Ensure you perceive an important tendencies impacting the tech business within the yr forward. Learn extra and order your copy today.
CES® is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the enterprise of shopper applied sciences. It has served because the proving floor for innovators and breakthrough applied sciences for 50 years-the international stage the place next-generation improvements are launched to . As the most important hands-on occasion of its form, CES options all features of the business. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM, it attracts the world’s enterprise leaders and pioneering thinkers. Check out CES video highlights. Follow CES on-line at CES.tech and on social.
About Consumer Technology Association:
Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ is the commerce affiliation representing the $321 billion U.S. shopper expertise business, which helps greater than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 corporations – 80 p.c are small companies and startups; others are among the many world’s finest identified manufacturers – get pleasure from the advantages of CTA membership together with coverage advocacy, market study, technical training, business promotion, requirements improvement and the fostering of enterprise and strategic relationships. CTA additionally owns and produces CES® – the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the enterprise of shopper applied sciences. Profits from CES are reinvested into CTA’s business providers.
- CES Media Days
January 7-Eight, 2018, Las Vegas, NV
- CES Unveiled Las Vegas
January 7, Las Vegas, NV
- CES 2018 – Register
January 9-12, Las Vegas, NV
- CES Asia 2018
June 13-15, Shanghai, China